NZRA Premium Care is designed for those who regularly drive long distances from home, and especially good for holiday travelers. It provides you with accident and full breakdown assistance anywhere in New Zealand 365 days -24/7.
A comprehensive 24 hour, 7 day assistance program NZ Roadside Assistance provides our customers with 24 hours/ 7 days a week access to:
- Minor Roadside Repairs
- Technical Advice
- Battery Jumpstart and Battery replacement service
- Flat Tyre fitting a roadworthy spare wheel
- Roadside breakdown Recovery Towing
- Emergency Fuel delivery - Incorrectly Fueled vehicle assistance
- Lost keys and Vehicle Lock Out
- Parts & Services Locator
- Urgent Message Relay
- Accident Coordination
- Automotive Repair Assistance
Plus if you are over 100km from your registered home address and the vehicle cannot be immobilized within 24 hours:
- Emergency Taxi up to $30 fare assistance or;
- Rental Car up to $120 per day to a maximum of 3 days cover or;
- Accommodation up to $120 per day to a maximum of 3 days cover or;
- Vehicles under tow can be assisted but at the members expense
In the unlikely event of a mechanical breakdown, the security of having NZ Roadside Assist only a phone call away can relive some of the stress that can come about in these instances.
This policy covers a maximum of 6 events per annum; the maximum contribution for towing events is to either the nearest repairer or closest place of safety.
NZRA will cover the costs for the room rate and the costs to hire at rental vehicle, incidentals are not covered like food, fuel, insurances etc.
Please read the full terms and conditions on the website for full policy details.