NZRA Motor home Roadside
New Zealander's love their Motor homes and with such a beautiful country to explore make sure you are not left stranded in a remote location or held up on your travels!
- Minor Roadside Repairs
- Technical Advice
- Battery Jumpstart and Battery replacement service
- Flat Tyre fitting a roadworthy spare wheel
- Roadside breakdown Recovery Towing
- Emergency Fuel delivery
- Lost keys and Vehicle Lock Out
- Parts & Services Locator
- Urgent Message Relay
- Accident Coordination
- Automotive Repair Assistance
- Incorrectly Fueled vehicle assistance costs at members expense
In the unlikely event of a mechanical breakdown, the security of having NZ Roadside Assist only a phone call away can relive some of the stress that can come about in these instances.
This policy covers a maximum of 6 events per annum and for the towing benefit we cover the costs to either the closest repairer or nearest place of safety up to $200 inc gst for the initial tow.
If Heavy salvage equipement is required this will be at the members expense as quoted.
Please read the full terms and conditions on the website for full policy details